Thursday, March 4, 2010

You give me something

I was watching American Idol last night and one of the contestants sang this song.

You give me something by James Morrison




You give me something that makes me scared, alright
This could be nothing, but I'm willing to give it a try :)


I've found out something yesterday which made me a bit shocked. But as the hours passed last night, I realized that we all have our fair-share of first love, one true love, first heartache, and the likes. Only a few among us are very lucky to have their first love as their partners for a long time. Even soulmates don't end up with each other. And we all are not sure of what tomorrow might bring to us. We will never know who's really the one for us.

But I still believe in destiny. That no matter how long and how many obstacles you've faced in your lifetime, if two people are meant for each other, then God will make a way to keep them together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"if two people are meant for each other, then God will make a way to keep them together." love it!

ang tgl q n xa inaantay :)

classiquefille said...

Love the song! Un pala yung title nun.. :) Love the last line you wrote there! :)

I wonder what the blog means.. Anong shocking news naman 'yan?

Camille said...

@kayedee: parehas tau. matagal ko na rin siyang hinihintay :)

@rona: YM tau. binabuzz kita kanina wala ka e

canky.is.me said...

eh shmpre ibibida ko si gabey! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmHBu-pncmA

Camille said...

@aubrey: POV of a pseudo-american idol judge.. haha: ang bagal naman nung kanta niya e! keri lang.. hehe pero cute. sige na, in na siya! :D