Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bipolar

The heat yesterday was just so insane! Eventhough my electric fan was on all throughout the day, it didn't do any help. I only turn my aircon on for 3 hours during night to save electricity since I'll be needing more money for my trip to Dubai soon.

I don't know if it was just because of the heat, or maybe hormonal imbalance (again), or maybe I was just not in  the good mood yesterday.

Maybe I'll be receiving my authenticated HS credentials next week, already sealed by UAE embassy. I just hope it will be finished as soon as possible.

I want to leave now. I want to go back to Dubai and leave all my problems here behind.

I know this is where I'm good at. Running away and never facing my own dilemmas in life.



Lord please give us some rain. Not like Ondoy but something to relieve us from this intense heat.


PS: I saw this in my friend's FB and somehow, I got affected! Haha. Shet! But I already stopped my "stalking" habit since friendster days. :)



Did this affect you too? Haha!


 

6 comments:

classiquefille said...

Nice one. Ayos ung pinost mo ah. Natawa naman ako. hehe

Mag-hibernate ka sa fb, try mo para di mo na tgnan ung account niya. Pero baka naman i-ask mo ung friend mo na tgnan ung profile niya para sayo..hehe

Naalala ko lang. Before ayaw mong bumalik, pero ngaun desidido ka ng bumalik. Hmm...bakit kaya?



Grabe talaga init. Global warming na ata talaga. Pero if, magssnow dito, ay global warming na talaga.

Anonymous said...

Bwahhh. Ouch! Touch aq dun heheh.
Gus2 q din ipost yan s fb q bwahh.

How u doin' gurlfren?

Camille said...

@rona: e bipolar nga kasi ako kaya paiba-iba ko ng desisyon! ngayon ok na. gusto ko na ulit mag-stay dito for a little more time! haha pero nareceive ko na pala papers ko kanina. :(

@kayedee: im fine gurlfriend. mainit talaga dito sa pinas pero baka naman hindi na rin ako magtagal dito. sorry ha kung hindi ako nakakabisita sa page mo. now na bibisitahin ko na! haha

Anonymous said...

just dropping by...

if you decide whether to stay or go,in the end...hope you find the peace and hapiness in life.goodluck!

at goodluck sa ating lahat sa epekto ng global warming!-argh-

kayedee said...

oks lng un gurl, i knw ur superr bz :)

tc olweiz..

Camille said...

@duking: thanks so much for dropping by. i visited your blog and you remind me of my college friend. and i'm wondering if you're him? haha

and yeah. goodluck to us for this global warming. but it rained this morning right?