Saturday, January 23, 2010

LSS

I was singing this song for the whole week over and over again for no reason at all (I think). This song was actually old school but it has nice melody and great lyrics.

I Try by Macy Gray





This is the only song I've heard from Macy Gray (or I'm just not updated.. hehe) back then when she was famous. I wonder what happened to her career...


Anyway, GOOD NEWS! I already received my original documents from Philippines last Thursday. I got one authenticated (red-ribboned) by DFA, my professional registration certificate. My authenticated diploma and transcript are to follow. Yey! I'm just so happy.

Thank you Lord. Thank you DHL! :)

I'm still waiting for my original professional certificate from the hospital I've worked before in Bahrain, which I should be receiving by tomorrow, I hope.

Regarding my application for the department of health exam for nurses here, I've already submitted my photocopied credentials last Tuesday. They told me to come back on the 26th and bring my originals.

So there, I still have a shot on this one. I'm still hanging on! Haha.

Lots of prayers and support from you guys will be very much appreciated. So, 'till here for now.

Ta~ta!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

huwaw! good news nga yan! im happy for u bkla! mwah!

Anonymous said...

good luck frend!! kayang kaya mo yan! welcome back to nursing ahem! hehe- plats

Camille said...

salamat mga beks! this is it. tomorrow's the verdict day. sana makatulog ako.

this I offer you, my dear God. please guide me and enlighten the path where you want me to be. thank You po :)

katcarneo said...

I super love this song, it mirrors how I feel, and super cool ng husky voice ni Macy Gray.