Thursday, January 14, 2010

Antipatikow


BOSS: You're only 23? So small!
APPLICANT: (thinking: "Duh. Is the word 'young' not included in your dictionary? I'm 5'4 kaya!")
BOSS: You know, we're looking for older than 25. I don't trust young people because they change minds easily. One day they're okay, the next day they're not.
APPLICANT: But it can varies from one person to another, right? *smiles widely*

BOSS: Come here to me...
APPLICANT: (thinking: "Not another maniac on the loose?!") *stood up and went to the boss' table*
BOSS: Type something brief about yourself (on the laptop).
APPLICANT: *typing* (thinking: "Forte ko na ito! Bilis ko kaya magtype. Rank 3 kaya ako sa Typing Maniac sa facebook.")
BOSS: Why are you using only one finger?
APPLICANT: No sir, I'm using two! (forgot the word hands! hahahaha) And sir, I can type fast. See?

After the APPLICANT finished typing a brief description about herself...
BOSS: Why only these? (3 sentences)
APPLICANT: You said to type only a brief description sir. That's brief!

BOSS: Tell me more about yourself.
APPLICANT: Both of my parents are working in Bahrain. My father is an engineer and my mother is an accountant. I'm an only child.
BOSS: Are you sure? Maybe you don't know your father has 7 or 8 other children...
APPLICANT: *smiles* (thinking: "Are you on drugs sir?!!")

BOSS: Are you married?
APPLICANT: No. I'm single.
BOSS: Do you have any children?
APPLICANT: No.
BOSS: Really? Maybe today you're saying that but the next day, you'll say you have 7 or 8 children...
APPLICANT: No sir. I really don't have. (thinking: "Seriously sir, I think you're on drugs!")

BOSS: Do you have a boyfriend?
APPLICANT: No.
BOSS: No? Here you don't have?
APPLICANT: No, sir. I don't have.
BOSS: In the Philippines you don't have?
APPLICANT: I don't have also. (thinking: "Wala nga e ha! Pagdukdukan ba sa aking single nga ako?!")
BOSS: You know the supermarket there? *points at the window* There, you can get a boyfriend. Some are French, Indians, Locals, any nationalities. You can have your pick.
APPLICANT: *still smiles* (thinking: "Sir, if you don't want to accept me or I'm not qualified with the post, then just tell me. I'll gladly accept it. Don't torture me with your nasty attitude.")

BOSS: Ok, I'll give you my number and call me tomorrow if you'd like to come back for an exam. Here's my number....
APPLICANT: Ok sir. I'll just call you tomorrow morning. (thinking: "In your dreams! Kiss my ass!!!")

8 comments:

Unknown said...

*tumbling* naloka naman ako! well, kramihan talaga ng mga boss "kuno" dito eh mga arogante na feeling eh mtatalino sila, pero hindi naman mga professional! demet! hehe!

Anonymous said...

ano to??? anu ung inaplyan mo? naloka ko hahaha..ntawa ko parang naimagine ko kasi hehehehe-plats

Eitoelc said...

wow. Ang un-professional naman nyan neng! Napaka-irrelevant naman nung mga questions nya saka kinokontra yung mga sagot nung aplikante. NAgtanong pa di ba? nakuuu! *affected* :P

Camille said...

@charee: korek. naku kung katulad ba naman niyan ang amo ko for 3 years, no thank you na lang talaga!

@plats: sekretarya! hahahaha

@cleotie: oo napakaunprofessional. super. kung ayaw niya nung aplikante, sana pinauwi na lang niya

elmie said...

marzie baket parang trabaho sa club tong ina-applyan mo??? kaloka naman yang manyakis na yan!!

classiquefille said...

Hindi naman ata interview tawag diyan. Parang naghahanap lang ng kausap yan. Kawawa naman siya. haha Pero ang weird niya talaga ha. haha

Camille said...

emz: kaloka nga e. napakabastos.

rona: alam mo feeling ko nga, nung nakita niyang 23 ako, ayaw na niya. pinagtripan lang niya ko

classiquefille said...

Ampanget naman niya. Grabe ang discrimination.