Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something light :)


Have you seen facebook nowadays? They have a lot of hilarious facebook applications that you can be a fan of. Take this image (above) for instance.. Haha. I can't believe that 5 of my friends bought that and ended up being a fan!

But I have to agree with this application. In my 23 years of living as a female specie in this world, the-not-so-good-looking guys are actually more of a ladies' magnet than the handsome ones. In my opinion, men who can handle witty conversations with the ladies, and those who can make us laugh are more charming than boring and vain pretty boys.

So if you're a guy reading this, there are still plenty of women who would choose men with brains than those who stare at their faces in the mirror every chance they get.



Eventhough I've agreed with that application, I didn't click the became a fan button.

But I'm a fan of MELASON (Jason and Melissa's love team from PBB double up), Vice Ganda, Hindi ako nanglalait, sinasabi ko lang ang nakikita ko, and many other senseless (stupid.. haha) applications. I just so love facebook which made me delete my friendster account. Friendster has just become so boring after I've registered in facebook.

Anyhoo, there's no doubt that friendster really made a huge impact in our networking lives. But then, facebook is more awesome! Haha.. sorry friendster. But remember that you would always be my first love that I will never forget. :)

5 comments:

lovefool said...

kung sinu pa ang panget siya pa ang babaero.. i'm thinking.. not really.
but then wala na siguro maisip ang mga taong nagffacebook ng pede mailagay.

So if you're a guy reading this, there are still plenty of women who would choose men with brains than those who stare at their faces in the mirror every chance they get. ~haha. yes i think women would prefer guys with brains than those with the looks but that about yung mga tatanga tanga? XD

katcarneo said...

Haaay so true! At nabiktima na ako ng babaeng hindi naman gwapo. Ako pa naman ilag ako sa sobrang gwapo. Feeling ko kasi yun ang mangiiwan sakin. So I choose guys na okay lang, medyo cute, basta pag nagfafall na sa category ng gwapo ayoko na. Haha. Baligtad tlaga ang mundo.

RE facebook, I haven't really had the chance to look around much. My facebook account is so nilalangaw! I have more than a hundred requests for this or that application, which I don't approve.

How are you cutiemax? I missed you. Come to think of it, I miss the old me, too.

Camille said...

@lovefool: haha.. that application is true, believe it or not!

so what kind are you? the intelligent/comedian or the pretty boy? ;P

@ate kat: wow! i'm just so glad you're back in blogging again. i miss your posts so much. i know you've been through a lot. i hope to read more of your blogs soon :)

i'm fine ate kat. still finding my purpose in this world! hehe

Unknown said...

natawa naman ako dun promise! grabe na talaga ang mga naiisip ni FB!

Camille said...

@bek: haha pero totoo yan di ba? at oo nga. kung anu-ano na lang na applications ang meron dun