Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anti-stress buster :)

I've been going through a tough time but one thing that really makes me happy the whole day? watching PBB double up in Pinoychannel.tv! hahaha. I really love the housemates and of course, I'm a certified Melason fan! (Di ba, Aubrey? hehe)

Since I'm a fan of them in facebook, I saw this video. This is Jason and Melissa's funny themesong. Mahal kita kasi sang by Nicole Hyala (a DJ in Love Radio). It's really a corny song so if you're not into these kind of things, well, just don't play it. But for those of you who are fun-loving, hopeless romantic, and jologs as I am, then go. This is for us! Haha Enjoy! :)




My favorite line was: Apoy ka ba? Kasi (kasi)... alab alab... alabyu!!! :)

I don't know about you but if a boy sings this to me, he would really sweep me off my feet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

natutuwa ako sa song na to bkla, kung hindi pa ginawan ng bersyun ni bloom to ndi ko mapapakinggan ang keso lang eh noh! hahaha!

canky.is.me said...

maganda yung cover ni bloom! ayaw pa pumayag na kaboses niya hahahaha!

MELASON rawks!