Sunday, April 11, 2010

How do you stop when you still wanted to go?

I am hurting. Still.

Eventhough I crack jokes, put up wacky faces, smile and laugh a lot, when I go home, I still cry. When I'm alone, I still cry.

And sometimes I think I'm overreacting but I can't help it. I don't want to cry but sometimes I just can't control my emotions.

I am human. I have feelings too.

I'm crying because I was hurt.

And I guess it's just normal.



Do I have to tell you that I'm still hurting because of you? Because I really wanted to.

2 comments:

classiquefille said...

Ay sows..mee ganun.. sige libre naman yan eh..

Crying is the only outlet for you to let your feelings out. So go on, cry it out until you feel tired doing so. Good feeling comes after you do that and positive thinking can come to your minds once again. It's just a cycle so learn to start and build and collapse and do it over again.

Anonymous said...

okay lang yan! pain is always new diba sabi ni paulo coelho =D kaya mo yan bakla! - bakla