Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PBB double up love affair

I have been hooked on Pinoy Big Brother double up since it started. I have always been an avid fan of this reality show. For me, this season is a lot better than the earlier seasons because I like the combination of personalities of almost all the housemates, except for Jimson (hehe). Good thing he already got evicted.

But what intrigued me the most was the love team of Princess and Tom. At first, I find them corny and unrealistic. I really don't believe that you can feel something special towards a stranger, or perhaps someone you just recently met in that short span of time. Sure, you can find each other physically attractive and maybe can develop into a crush or infatuation. But something deeper than that? Nah.

So Princess left Big Brother's house last Sunday and was not able to bid goodbye to Tom since he was on the other house. She was on PBB uber this afternoon and Big Brother gave her a chance to talk to Tom who was on the confession room at that time. I was a bit nauseated by the sight of them because I know it will be another cheesy moment. But for some weird reasons, I got emotionally affected just by watching them. I don't know if the feeling they have for each other is already strong enough to be considered as "love", but the video was very touching. I cried after watching this! :)





Can't wait to watch it on primetime later! :)

PS: I also don't like Mariel, Yhel, Yuri, and Delio. I hope they'll be evicted soon! Haha

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hindi ako makarelate kc wala kaming TFC hehehehe. survivor palau ang napapanuod ko.. :p

Si Tom taus ba un?!

Camille said...

oo alam ko. mahal kasi TFC di ba bakla? kaya walang kamatayang orbit TV din gamit namin diyan sa gitnang silangan e.. hehe. survivor palau dati pinanonood ko kaso may PBB na e. certified kapamilya ako e.. haha

exag! buhayin daw ba ang career ni Tom Taus?! haha. Hindi. Guapo yan e :P

elmie said...

ayoko kay princess, parang ang bitchy kasi ng mukha nya. hehehe

Camille said...

@emz: gusto ko na siya kasi totoong tao naman siya. ung iba may pagkachismosa at plastic e.. hehe

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I saw that episode last night. They were quite emotional. Tom was really cute when he started crying. It might be love, like puppy love or something, but I doubt it's anything super deep because they didn't have much time to actually develop or deepen their relationship.

Camille said...

@Mel: that episode made me cry also.. hehe. it seems like Tom really like Princess. yeah, maybe it's puppy love.

thanks for dropping by! :)